Equally well known as a singer, multi-instrumentalist, band leader, and composer of original music, Dave is a born entertainer. With a vast repertoire that includes covers and classics from just about every genre under the sun, Dave brings the party every time. Whether you are planning an upbeat dance reception or a mellow afternoon soirée, Dave will play music that matches the mood perfectly.
By employing a “client comes first” motto and a tireless work ethic committed to excellence and customer service, Dave Holodiloff has become the go-to guy on California’s Central Coast for high quality and diverse musical entertainment. With a play list that spans genres and generations, Dave will work with you to provide the absolute best musical entertainment for your wedding, party, or special event. From an intimate trio to an earth shaking eight piece dance band, Dave’s got you covered.
Being a high demand performer, it is highly recommended to book your date today so Dave can make sure to include your event in his busy schedule.
Boasting a resumé of countless happy repeat clients over a lifetime of loving life and making music on the Monterey Peninsula, Dave will go to great lengths to ensure the entertainment portion of your party is a success.
Dave says, “the minute details that most people wouldn’t think of can absolutely make or break the party. I review those details with the client before every performance to make sure that we have a clear vision to ensure a good flow for the event.”
Why Book with Dave:
– State of the art sound system and lights make for a sonically clear and visually appealing atmosphere.
– A lifetime local committed to excellence in customer service and musicianship.
– Flexible and easy to communicate ideas for your event’s individual needs.
– No event is too small or large – from intimate to extravagant.
– Extremely versatile repertoire and flexible ensembles (solo to octet) means Dave can play nearly any event you can imagine. You bring the idea, Dave will craft the sound.
– Reliable local transportation and a valid international passport means Dave can go wherever you want to book the party…no venue is too near or far!
“One of the most flattering repeat comments I have heard from clients and guests at events is that the sound was “just right”, not too loud or soft. I aim to play not only song selections that match the mood of the event, but play the music at an appropriate volume where guests can fully enjoy the music and the party.” -Dave Holodiloff
– Weddings (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktails, dinner, reception, and morning-after brunch)
– Corporate (Awards Ceremonies, Banquets, Formal Balls, Theme and Holiday Parties, Retreats, Workshops, Dances, and more)
– Festivals (Jazz, Bluegrass, Celtic, Americana, Jam, Ethnic, and more)
– Birthdays (Ages 1 to 100)
– International Celebrations (Irish, Russian, Greek, Italian, French, Mexican, Brazilian, American)
– Dances (From Casual to Contra, Swing to Latin, and more) *Caller available upon request.
– Wineries and Breweries
– Memorials and Funerals
– and more….tell me your idea for a party and I’ll take care of the entertainment
“It’s simple. I play music. You feel better.” -Dave Holodiloff
Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person. -Aristotle
If music be the food of love, play on. -Shakespeare
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -Plato
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Music is the universal language of mankind. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul. -Johann Sebastian Bach
Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend. -Ludwig van Beethoven
It's simple. I play music. You feel better. -Dave Holodiloff
Thanks for your interest in booking Dave Holodiloff! Please fill out the form below and Dave will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Email Dave at: firstname.lastname@example.org